The Freedom of Information Act requires public bodies that have websites to post at least the following information:
- A short summary of its purpose
- A block diagram giving its functional subdivisions
- The total amount of its operating budget
- The number and location of all of its separate offices
- The approximate number of full and part-time employees
- The identification and membership of any board, commission, committee, or council which operates in an advisory capacity relative to the operation of the public body, or which exercises control over its policies or procedures, or to which the public body is required to report and be answerable for its operations
- The website must also include a brief description of the methods the public may use to request information and public records, a directory of the Freedom of Information officer(s), the address where requests sent, and any fees.